Defining the Odds.

Defining the Odds.
Don't judge a book by it's cover; Nor man by his skin.

Sunday, August 7, 2011

What are your rights?

THIS IS ME

As a young lady, i have rights.
 My rights shall not limit me of my attributes.. but, define who i am as a person.
Yes, i am a leader.. that is my right.
It is my right to be energetic. - To be caring & kind-hearted.
 My right to be outgoing & loud.
My right to do what i do, not just because i can, but, because i do what i do.. for a reason.
My future.
It's my right to be.. well, me.
I refuse to allow you or anyone strip me of my rights;
who i am.


Be Yourself; Truth Is You Are Beautiful

I have the right to not care.
 I have the right to be loyal to my own ideas.
I have the right not to listen, speak, or take action.
& only the right that allows me to trick the minds thoughts & be someone i am not.
I can lie, if i wish.
 It's my right to trick, defeat, and allow to suffer..
I can cheat the world, show the universe that i am that person.
 When, in fact, i am not. I'd misuse my rights & lie to myself. Because, i am not that person.




No comments:

Post a Comment