Defining the Odds.

Defining the Odds.
Don't judge a book by it's cover; Nor man by his skin.

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Clearing Of My Soul & Addiction.

' One road, One Way, One Life, One Choice. Dark, Dark Mind, Dark Thoughts, Dark Instincts... What's Going On? It's Me. Not You. You're Just The Small Bullseye That I Keep Missing. - This Time I PROMISE I Am NOT Going To Miss! The Target Or Your Loser Soul. Street Light, Chain, YOU! I'm Leaving You Behind... There To Die Like You Deserve. But, I'm Being The Bigger And Better Person Here... I'm Killing You Before You Worsen My Family && Your Own Self. You Are Obviously Going To Hell. Your Punishment Is Waiting For YOu But Softer Than If YOu Kept This On... I Hate Your Ways, I Hate You Doing This To My Mother, I Hate Your Thought, I Hate Allowiong You In My Mind, I Hate The 'f a m i l y' Pictures, I Just Hate YOU! Now Even If The Big Rig's Stop For YOu... Who Has Your Key? God! But You Have Lost It, Your Life! You Hurt Me... Having To Bail My Own Out... Goodbye. The Car Slowly Drives Away. The Sun Fully Sets && The Scence Closes... It's Over...

No comments:

Post a Comment