Defining the Odds.

Defining the Odds.
Don't judge a book by it's cover; Nor man by his skin.

Saturday, August 6, 2011

My life.

, , ' # Motion the Curve, Dot the Ending, Turn thee Page, Close the Cover. Its Over. . . It is thee end of my story. "&& they lived happily ever after..." I wish it was that easy. Thee Kiss, The Horseback ride Home, thee Sunset, its soo unreal. Its soo... uhm, S I M P L E ! Its not true, Love is Complex. Thee ending of the fairytales are soo irrelavent. But, in reality... it is soo Complex. && soo some of us take life like a book. Maybe a Bio, maybe a Lit, maybe just something silly. Well, in my case... i guess i take mine like a Diary or a Jounal. I go with thee Flow. Soo every night i pick up my pen, motion the curves of my day, Dot the last sentence, Save my place, && close my cover until thee next day... When i have something in my life that relates to my own story...

No comments:

Post a Comment