Defining the Odds.

Defining the Odds.
Don't judge a book by it's cover; Nor man by his skin.

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Does it relate to you?

As you grow older, do you completely change as a person or mature into an adult? Is that not still changing  who you are; Who you've been? - Who you THOUGHT you were? So when i lived in Arkansas w/ my dad.. he'd always go fishing. Usually w/ his friend or my uncles. My lil brotherwould ask to go.. But, i never would. See, the thing is fish don't creep me out. But, the thought of a hook sliding into their mouths & out their cheeks is horrifying. & then cleaning them? EW! But, anyways... My dad would always tell me how, when i was little, i wasn't scared of anything. (I believe i'm still not). He would tell me how I'd go & help gary hook the bait & everything. I was like a little solider. Now, being a teenager.. i refuse to. Haha. Seriously though. I just would HATE to stick a nasty, rusty, sharp hook through the mouth of an innocent, clueless creature. Like i ALWAYS say.. Would you want a hook stuck through your mouth? Uhh i think NOT! But, that's just an example. Am i suppose to be still the same eager young girl who'd take on nature w/o a doubt? Is it who i am? Or was suppose to be? Have i changed?

I always wonder...

No comments:

Post a Comment