Defining the Odds.

Defining the Odds.
Don't judge a book by it's cover; Nor man by his skin.

Sunday, August 7, 2011

You're Mine.

 With love, comes hurt.
With hurt come strength.
With strength comes developing myself.
You have to be optimistic about it all.
- I try to be.
But, i've hurt you, you've hurt me.
Big deal?
W/o it.. we could never really aprreciate what we have together. it makes us closer.
You? Of ALL people? .. Treat me horribly?
Well, if that's the case.. then i need to relook the word.
You make me happy, and msile, and laugh.
You give me strength & hope, & faith.
My cheeks are ALWAYS the slightest blur of red.
- & my heart beats just a bit faster.
You respect me.
You respect the boundaries that exsist.
You respect who i am, & who you are as a person.
You understand.
You do NOT treat me horribly.
You're my dream guy.

 -H.

No comments:

Post a Comment